The MWC "Depthmaster" range Military Diver models are MWC's latest heavy-duty range and are both extremely robust with a sapphire crystal as well as being suitable for diving with mixed gases at extreme depths due to the 100atm water resistance rating, they also have a wider strap at 24mm (most military divers watches use a 20mm strap) and a non scratch ceramic bezel which is easier to grip in extreme cold. This model also has tritium GTLS tubes for maximum nighttime and low light performance. The Depthmaster range is specifically designed for use by professional divers under challenging conditions.
This particular variant has a 24-hour military format dial and is finished in stainless steel.
The movement is a high quality 24 jewel automatic NH35A with hacking function to enable synchronization. The movement also has a 41-hour power reserve.
Dimensions and Specification:
- Movement: 24 Jewel Automatic NH35A with hacking function
- Water Resistance: 100ATM / 3,280ft / 1000M
- Screwdown crown
- Helium Escape Valve
- Width: Inc Crown 47mm (Exc Crown 44mm)
- Bezel Type: Unidirectional Non-Reflective with Ceramic Insert
- Thickness: 18mm
- Crystal Diameter: 31mm
- Crystal Type: Sapphire with Anti Reflective Coating*
- Lug to Lug: 48mm
- Weight: 140g
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel
- Illumination: GTLS Tritium on markers and hands Luminova on the bezel
- Strap: 24mm NATO Webbing Strap